EORM has acquired Austin, Texas-based Hill Country Environmental, Inc., a 22-year-old environmental consulting firm with expertise in air quality, waste water and hazardous waste permitting and compliance issues. More...
EORM Consultant Syed Naqvi selected as Keynote Speaker at the 2015 Southern California AIHA/ASSE Joint Technical Symposium. More...
EORM has been acquired by BSI a UK-based global business standards company founded in 1901, enabling BSI to offer enhanced EHS consultancy services, and adding BSI’s proven standards, training, and compliance solutions to EORM’s offerings.
What’s in Your Trash? How effective is your recycling? Is Zero Waste possible? Join us for Waste Diversion Strategies & Solutions – A free webinar, Wednesday, December 9, 11 AM PST. Learn how to set, measure and cost-effectively meet your company’s waste diversion goals
Request post-presentation materials
and resources from recent EORM webinars on
Safe Patient Handling, Construction Safety, Ergonomics, Sustainability and more. More...
Download EORM webinar videos, planning tools, presentation slides and publications.
Read the latest issue of the
Global Network Provider
EORM provides multi-national clients with localized, knowledgeable and dependable support around the globe.
We provide clients with strategic and technical environmental support, partnering with them to improve results in environmental performance, achieve efficient and consistent compliance, reduce risks and costs, and align management systems and strategies with business and customer requirements.
EORM delivers a full range of environmental services – air, water, hazardous and solid waste, and more. We help companies of all sizes, in all industries, around the globe by
- Identifying domestic and international regulations and standards that have business impact and liability exposure;
- Developing innovative, proactive, cost-effective action plans and practical solutions to complex regulatory challenges;
- Providing strategic project development support, due diligence and multi-media permitting and compliance systems development, design and training; and,
- Showing companies how to take advantage of the latest environmental management programs and systems to meet not just their company’s environmental goals, but their overall business goals.
Our team of highly-skilled environmental consultants is available to provide on-site support, in a full- or part-time capacity, to supplement existing staff or lead delivery of new environmental initiatives – without investing in permanent headcount.
EORM can also provide comprehensive project development support, from the drawing board through closure including site selection, feasibility studies, risk management strategy, due diligence reviews, site assessment documentation and full multi-media permitting strategy.
Contact us for more information, case studies or to speak with an EORM environmental services consultant.
AUDITING & COMPLIANCE SUPPORT
- Formal site auditing
- State and EMP Voluntary Compliance Audits
- Informal Compliance Assessments
- Prioritization of Issues (POI) Compliance Assessments
- ISO/RC 14001 Preparation and Maintenance
- Automated air compliance recordkeeping & reporting program read more...
WASTE MANAGEMENT & PERMITTING
- RCRA and state industrial solid waste permitting
- Waste classification
- Waste Management Program Development and Training
- Pollution Prevention, Source Reduction and Recycling Plans & Programs
- EPA/State Annual and Biennial Reporting
- Compliance Inspections
- Disposal Facility Auditing
HAZARDOUS MATERIALS MANAGEMENT
- EPA and State Hazardous Materials Usage/Storage Reporting
- Hazardous Materials Business Plan and Inventory Statement
- EPA, State and Local Wastewater Management Reporting
- NPDES and State wastewater individual discharge permits
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) Development
- Urban Stormwater Mitigation Plans (USMPs)
- Water Use Reduction Programs
- Annual Reporting and Training
- Building surveys
- Abatement program design and monitoring
- Building restoration design
- Liaison with federal and state regulators
- Compliance with all applicable regulations, including:
- General and Construction Industry Asbestos Standard
- National Emission Standard for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAPS)
- Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act (AHERA)
- Local air pollution control district rules and regulations
- Phase I and II environmental site assessments
- Remedial investigations and feasibility studies (RI/FS)
- Design, management and field oversight of remedial programs
- Under and aboveground storage tank management and removal
ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT & DOCUMENTATION
- NEPA / FERC
- Wetland delineations & mitigation
- Geologic assessments
- General and focused biological studies and assessments
- Endangered species surveys
- Biological constraints evaluations
- Open space planning
- California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) compliance and mitigation measure development
- Interfacing with federal, state and local regulatory agencies
EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure Plans (SPCC)
- Integrated Oil Spill / Contingency Plans (EPA, USCG)
- Business Continuity Plans (BCP)
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Plans
- Risk Management Programs (RMP)
- Hazardous Materials spill response training (Hazwoper)
- CPR - First Aid – Defibrillator training
- Evacuation & Emergency Response preparedness and training
- Incident Command System
- Natural disasters response
- Medical response
- Mass Casualty Incident training (triage, moulage)
- Fire extinguisher
- Closure Plan Preparation, Implementation & Reporting